Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Please pray for Joe and Becky.

Joe and Becky are having marriage problems. Please join me in praying the following novena for their marriage:

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally, as the patron of
hopeless cases, of things almost despaired
of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
Make use I implore you, of that particular
privilege given to you, to bring visible and
speedy help where help is almost despaired
of. Come to my assistance in this great need
that I may receive the consolation and
help of heaven in all my necessities,
tribulations, and sufferings, particularly
for God to soften Joe's heart and to heal Joe and Becky's marriage. and that I may
praise God with you and all the elect
forever. I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be
ever mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful
patron, and to gratefully encourage
devotion to you. Amen.

No comments:

Most Holy Mother, Pray for us

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket