Wednesday, March 19, 2008

From Amber.

want to make comment on the prayer for my sister and the money for adoption...

This prayer has been answered. A birth-mom has been matched to my sister and her husband and she has chosen them to parent her TWIN BOYS! The estimated cost is just about what they have saved and some family members have promised to provide the difference if they should come up short.

Our prayer now is for the health of the babies and the birth-mom and that everything will continue as planned.

We are all very excited and blessed!

I absolutely KNOW that your prayers have played a tremendous role in this whole thing and I thank you from the bottom of my soon-to-be-auntie heart!

God bless you!!!

If you click on the link, you will be taken to the post by Amber about her new twin nephews.

No comments:

Most Holy Mother, Pray for us

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket