Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thank you Easter.


Easter from Mostly Prayers and Suzy Q from Sailing by Starlight have both kindly passed on the Excellent blog award to Mary's Prayer Garden. I will pass it onto ten more blogs that I think are most deserving of this award.
2 Jackie at Catholic mom of 10
3 Jean at Catholic Fire
4 Angela at Where Angels Go
6 Mark at Dominican Idaho
9 Tania at Mama Tatiana
10 Amy Caroline from Knit together in Love
I also wanted to pass this award onto Rose from Simple Homemaker but unfortunatly Rose has stopped blogging. I miss her blog and her comments too. If you read this Rose, I would love you to contact me. My email is on my profile page.

2 comments:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Thank you, Therese! That's so nice of you!

Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Many thanks Therese!

Most Holy Mother, Pray for us

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket