Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thank you Easter.


Easter from Mostly Prayers and Suzy Q from Sailing by Starlight have both kindly passed on the Excellent blog award to Mary's Prayer Garden. I will pass it onto ten more blogs that I think are most deserving of this award.
2 Jackie at Catholic mom of 10
3 Jean at Catholic Fire
4 Angela at Where Angels Go
6 Mark at Dominican Idaho
9 Tania at Mama Tatiana
10 Amy Caroline from Knit together in Love
I also wanted to pass this award onto Rose from Simple Homemaker but unfortunatly Rose has stopped blogging. I miss her blog and her comments too. If you read this Rose, I would love you to contact me. My email is on my profile page.

2 comments:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Thank you, Therese! That's so nice of you!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks Therese!

Most Holy Mother, Pray for us

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket